Buy your Skunkworx SWH170 Kermit Micro FPV Racing Quadcopter Frame from Rise Above in Sydney, and have confidence that you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We always offer Australia's best prices, but if you find a lower price elsewhere, we will do our best to match it! We have a team of technicians who can handle most warranty issues locally, as well as repairs, maintenance and upgrades. For more info, click here
Designed by Skunkworx Hobbies, the SWH170 – Codename “Kermit” is set to ignite the world of short-track FPV racing.
The Kermit has been carefully designed to use standard gear (albeit the small stuff!) and cut from 3mm and 1.5mm carbon to create an incredibly tough little racing frame.
- SWH170 Kermit Micro Quadcopter V1
- Material: 1.5mm & 3mm Taiwan Matte Carbon Fiber or Taiwan Glossy Carbon Fiber
- Wheelbase: 170mm
- Weight: 62g
- Hardware: Black Nylon and Steel
- Motor mounts: Square M2 mounting patterns to suit most 1306 – 1806 motors
- Power Distribution: Hextronic™ Mini PDB supplied with frame
- Flight Controller: Optimised for Naze32 and CC3D size boards
- Flight Camera: To suit mini CCD/CMOS cased FPV camera
- Motors and Props not included.