Buy your Sentera Double 4K Multispectral Sensor + Gimbal Upgrade for Inspire series from Rise Above, and have confidence that you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We always offer Australia's best prices and support. For more info, click here
This solution is for the Sensor & Gimbal only and does not include a drone.
The game-changing Sentera Double 4K Sensor seamlessly integrates onto the robust, high-endurance DJI Inspire 2 and Inspire 1 drones. Using plug-and-play, stabilizing gimbal technology, you can easily swap payloads and choose from a variety of sensors to augment your operation.
Click here for the Inspire Upgrade Kit datasheet.
When ordering, select the sensor for your application:
- Double 4K RGB + Precision NDVI Sensor w/Gimbal
- Double 4K Precision NDVI + Precision NDRE Sensor w/Gimbal
- Double 4K RGB + 5-band Multispectral sensor w/Gimbal
Sentera’s advanced, Double 4K sensor is fully configurable, with a multispectral variant capable of capturing five precise spectral bands: blue, green, red, red edge, and near-infrared (NIR). With this innovative technology, users can collect visual band imagery as well as vegetation indices based on the addition of NIR or Red Edge, including normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI) or normalized difference vegetation red edge (NDRE) data.
Using patent-pending technology, Sentera’s Double 4K Sensor helps agronomists, crop consultants, and growers identify issues with their crops earlier and with greater precision.
- Optional five spectral bands: blue, green, red, red edge, and NIR
- Variant allows for simultaneous collection of 12MP NDVI or NDRE and high-resolution RGB data
- Capable of 4K ultra-high-definition video capture
- Compatible with several drone platforms
- Pairs with plug-and-play gimbal for DJI Inspire 2 and Inspire 1 drones
- Seamlessly integrates with AgVault™ web, mobile, and desktop
- Spectral Bands:
- Blue: 446nm x 60nm width
- Green: 548nm x 45nm width
- Red: 650nm x 70nm width
- Red Edge: 720nm x 40nm width
- Near Infrared (NIR): 840nm x 20nm width
- Field of View:0
- 60° HFOV (4K Stills / Video)
- 1080p ranges 30°-60° HFOV
- Data Capture:
- 12.3MP Stills
- 4K Ultra HD video @30fps
- 1080/720p Video
- Interfaces: Ethernet + serial interfaces
- Power: 8W typical / 12W maximum
- Dimensions: 59mm x 40.9mm x 44.5mm
- Weight: 80 grams
Included with every sensor purchase, receive one AgVault Pro annual license for AgVault Web, Mobile, and Desktop Software with your order. Use AgVault mobile and desktop solution to produce QuickTile crop health maps, store, organize, and leverage data.
Click here for the Double 4K Sensor datasheet
Click here for the Double 4K NDVI + NDRE datasheet
Click here for the Multispectral Double 4K Sensor datasheet
Click here for the Multispectral Double 4K Sensor Quantum Efficiency Curves