Are you looking to become an Australian licensed drone pilot? We deliver Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) approved training in the form of two different options, the Remote Pilot License Training, or the AVI30316 Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot – Visual Line of Sight) training course. The UAVAIR Remote Pilot Training Course is 7 days of face-to-face training. Students will receive two CASA licensed outcomes, Remote Pilot License (sub 7kg multirotor) as well as their Aeronautical Radio Operators Certificate.
This course is perfect for those who want to start utilising drones in business. On this course you will receive expert tuition to make your uptake of drones as safe as possible. UAVIAR trainers not only have industry experience but they are all qualified instructors. You can view UAVAIR instructor profiles here.
Topics to be covered include:
• Over 5 hours instructed piloting of supplied RPAS
• Aviation knowledge for RPA
• Airspace, charts and aeronautical publications for RPA
• Basic meteorology for RPA operations
• Electrical and electronic systems for RPA
• Human performance for RPA
• RPA knowledge of operations and procedures
• Operation rules and air law for RPA
• Perform pre and post operation actions and procedures for RPA
• Energy management for RPA
• Manage crew, payload and bystanders for RPA operations
• Navigation and operations of RPA
• Non-technical skills for operation of RPA
Resources Provided: All courseware, handouts and use of our training drone fleet (no need to own a drone).
Students who successfully complete this training will receive two Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) licensed outcomes:
• Remote Pilot License (RePL)
• Aeronautical Radio Operators Certificate (AROC)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.