Buy your Polar Pro - DJI Phantom 4 PRO/ADV Filters Cinema SHUTTER Series 3 Pack from Rise Above in Australia and have confidence you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We always offer Australia's best prices, but if you find a lower price elsewhere, we will do our best to match it! We have a team of technicians who can handle most warranty issues locally, as well as repairs, maintenance and upgrades. For more info, click here.
- Precisely engineered for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro/Adv (only fits P4 Pro/Adv series)
- Cinema Series™ multi-coated glass for pristine optics
- AirFrame™ construction: featherlight design for smooth gimbal operation
- Shutter Collection includes: ND8, ND16, and ND32 filters
- Includes custom filter hard-case
- Lifetime warranty
The Shutter Collection Filter 3-Pack is part of PolarPro's new Cinema Series™ line, using the highest-grade glass and coatings on the market for pilots who demand the absolute best. The Shutter Collection for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro contains a ND8, ND16, and ND32 filter for reducing the camera's shutter speed. Each filter is precisely manufactured with PolarPro’s AirFrame™ featherlight design for smooth gimbal operation. The Cinema Series Shutter Collection for the Phantom 4 Pro and Advanced comes with a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing these filters will outlast your drone.
- Cinema Series™ Glass: PolarPro’s filter collection using the highest end glass and coatings available for pilots who demand the best. Cinema Series glass has a high light transmission and a low refractive index.
- Airframe™ Construction: PolarPro’s filter design specifically for aerial filming. Featherlight construction utilizes a precision threaded aircraft aluminum frame for smooth gimbal operation.
- 3-Stop Neutral Density Filter (ND8) (4.24g): The ND8 filter is what we use on partly cloudy to mildly sunny days where we need to knock the shutter down by 3 f-stops to achieve a shutter speed of 1/60th.
- 4-Stop Neutral Density Filter (ND16) (4.24g): The ND16 filter is what we use on very bright days to reduce shutter speed by 4 f-stops. We generally use the ND16 filter while filming in the desert or over snow.
- 5-Stop Neutral Density Filter (ND32) (4.24g): On extremely bright days, the ND32 reduces the camera's shutter speed by 5 f-stops. getting shutter speed near 1/60th - 1/50th, allowing you to capture cinematic quality content even in the brightest conditions.