Buy your Polar Pro - DJI Phantom 4 PRO/ADV Filters Cinema Vivid Series 3 Pack from Rise Above in Sydney, and have confidence that you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We always offer Australia's best prices and support. For more info, click here
- Precisely engineered for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro/Adv (Only fits P4 Pro/Pro+ and Adv/Adv+)
- Cinema Series™ multi-coated glass for pristine optics
- AirFrame™ construction: featherlight design for smooth gimbal operation
- Includes ND4/PL, ND8/PL, and ND16/PL filters
- Special edition Cinema Series bronze color
- Includes filter hard-case
- Lifetime Warranty
The Vivid Collection Filter 3-Pack is part of PolarPro's new Cinema Series™ line. Featuring the highest grade glass and coatings on the market. the Cinema Series™ is for pilots who demand the absolute best. The Vivid Collection for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro/Adv contains rotatable ND4/PL, ND8/PL, and ND16/PL filters for reducing the camera's shutter speed, removing glare, and increasing color saturation. Each filter is precisely manufactured using PolarPro’s AirFrame™ featherlight design for smooth gimbal operation. The Cinema Series™ Vivid Collection for the Phantom 4 Pro/Adv comes with a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing these filters will last longer than your drone.
- Cinema Series™ Glass: PolarPro’s filter collection using the highest end glass and coatings available for pilots who demand the best. Cinema Series glass has a high light transmission and a low refractive index.
- Airframe™ Construction: PolarPro’s filter design specifically for aerial filming. Featherlight construction utilizes a precision threaded aircraft aluminum frame for smooth gimbal operation.
- ND4/PL Filter (5.67g): This filter reduces the camera's shutter speed by 2 f-stops and polarizes light. We use this filter most often when filming at dusk or dawn, or on cloudy days.
- ND8/PL Filter (5.6g): Reducing the camera's shutter speed by 3 f-stops, the ND8/PL is the perfect filter for partly cloudy days. The polarizing aspect of this filter reduces glare and increases color saturation.
- ND16/PL Filter (5.6g): Our go to filter when it is sunny out, the ND16/PL reduces shutter speed by 4 f-stops and polarizes the scene for capturing vivid colors on bright sunny days.
poor fitting24 March 2020These lenses are about 2mm too deep and the P4P gimbal stabilizer will not fit. Need to remove the filter and change to original filter to fit stabiliser. Poor design work, otherwise filter works ok.
Stunning20 March 2019The quality of these filters is simply stunning. My aerial photos and videos have improved in so many ways with the addition. I have not yet flown without using one since I purchased them, and probably won’t. Considering the amount of money we spend on the drones, it is well worth the extra dollars spent on these filters to take the shots to the next level. Highly recommended, they are basically a necessity.
Superb Clarity & Colours28 August 2018I shoot over water frequently so I was keen to try some polarised filters to see if it improved my shots at all. So far I've been really impressed! I've noticed a whole lot more detail retained in shots of waves/surfing and overall more vibrant colours. Really pleased!
Vivid for bright and stunning Artisan for the Arti9 March 2018The Vivid collection is a must for any Phantom 4 Pro flier in Australia, most bright sunny days will see you flying with the ND16/PL, and on a bright cloudy day the ND4/PL pretty much becomes your stock cap for your camera with the standard DJI clear UV filter being put safely away in the box. If you fly over the ocean the ND16/PL is at the limit, and adjusting the polariser for the time of day and main direction you are flying is an easy skill to learn. If on the coast, and doing a lot of water work, you should definitely look into purchasing the Artisan Collection 3-Pack, which has the ND32/PL, 64 and 128. The Vivid Collection is a must have.
DJI Phantom 4 PRO Filters1 July 2017Recently purchased the Polar Pro Cinema Series 3-Pack (VIVID Collection) lenses for my P4P+, astonishing difference in picture quality. Like putting sunglasses on your camera, an absolute must have. Unfortunately, the filter has to be removed in order to re-fit the gimbal holder, which is a bit of a pain.