Polar Pro - DJI Mavic Filters Cinema Series 3-Pack (VIVID Collection)
Notify me when back in stock
Buy your PolarPro DJI Mavic Filters Cinema Series Vivid Collection (3 pack) from Rise Above in Australia and have confidence you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We always offer Australia's best prices, but if you find a lower price elsewhere, we will do our best to match it! We have a team of technicians who can handle most warranty issues locally, as well as repairs, maintenance and upgrades. For more info, click here.
- Precisely engineered for the DJI Mavic camera
- Cinema Series multi-coated glass for pristine optics
- AirFrame Construction: feather light design for smooth gimbal operation
- Includes ND4/PL, ND8/PL and ND16/PL filters
- Special edition anodized aluminum frame
- Filter can be left on during Mavic startup
- Lifetime warranty
The Vivid Collection filter 3-Pack is part of PolarPro’s Cinema Series line. Featuring the highest grade glass and coatings delivering perfect optics. The Cinema Series is for pilots who demand the absolute best. The Cinema Series for the DJI Mavic feature an aluminum frame which is thin enough to stay on during gimbal start-up. The Vivid Collection for the Mavic contains ND4/PL, ND8/PL, and ND16/PL filters, for reducing shutter speed, removing glare, and increasing color saturation. Each filter is manufactured with PolarPro’s AirFrame featherlight design for smooth gimbal operation. The Cinema Series for the DJI Mavic comes with a lifetime warranty ensuring they will last.
- Cinema Series Glass: PolarPro’s filter collection using the highest end glass and coatings available for pilots who demand the best. Cinema Series glass has a high light transmission and a low refractive index.
- Airframe Construction: PolarPro’s filter design specifically for aerial filming. Featherlight construction utilizes a precision threaded aircraft aluminum frame for smooth gimbal operation.
- ND4/PL Filter (1.31g): This filter reduces the camera's shutter speed by 2 f-stops and polarizes light. We use this filter most often when filming at dusk or dawn, or on cloudy days.
- ND8/PL Filter (1.31g): Reducing the camera's shutter speed by 3 f-stops, the ND8/PL is the perfect filter for partly cloudy days. The polarizing aspect of this filter reduces glare and increases color saturation.
- ND16/PL Filter (1.31g): Our go to filter when it is sunny out, the ND16/PL reduces shutter speed by 4 f-stops and polarizes the scene for capturing vivid colors on bright sunny days.
AmazingBy: Danny on 20 September 2017I bought these filters for my Mavic from a few weeks ago now, they help perfectly capture the vivid colours of whatever my subject may be, highly recommended