Buy your Polar Pro - DJI Mavic Filters Cinema Series Filters (Shutter Collection) from Rise Above in Australia and have confidence you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We always offer Australia's best prices, but if you find a lower price elsewhere, we will do our best to match it! We have a team of technicians who can handle most warranty issues locally, as well as repairs, maintenance and upgrades. For more info, click here.
- Precisely engineered for the DJI Mavic camera
- Cinema Series multi-coated glass for pristine optics
- AirFrame Construction: feather light design for smooth gimbal operation
- Includes ND8, ND16 and ND32 filters
- Special edition anodized aluminum frame
- Filter can be left on during Mavic startup
- Lifetime warranty
The Shutter Collection filter 3-Pack is part of PolarPro’s Cinema Series line. Featuring the highest grade glass and coatings delivering perfect optics. The Cinema Series is for pilots who demand the absolute best. The Cinema Series for the DJI Mavic feature an aluminum frame, which is thin enough to stay on during gimbal start-up. The Shutter Collection for the Mavic contains ND8, ND16, and ND32 filters, for reducing shutter speed. Each filter is manufactured with PolarPro’s AirFrame featherlight design for smooth gimbal operation. The Cinema Series for the DJI Mavic comes with a lifetime warranty ensuring they will last.
- Cinema Series™ Glass: PolarPro’s filter collection using the highest end glass and coatings available for pilots who demand the best. Cinema Series glass has a high light transmission and a low refractive index.
- Airframe™ Construction: PolarPro’s filter design specifically for aerial filming. Featherlight construction utilizes a precision threaded aircraft aluminum frame for smooth gimbal operation.
- 3-Stop Neutral Density Filter (ND8) (1.05g): The ND8 filter is what we use on partly cloudy to mildly sunny days where we need to knock the shutter down by 3 f-stops to achieve a shutter speed of 1/60th.
- 4-Stop Neutral Density Filter (ND16) (1.05g): The ND16 filter is what we use on very bright days to reduce shutter speed by 4 f-stops. We generally use the ND16 filter while filming in the desert or over snow.
- 5-Stop Neutral Density Filter (ND32) (1.05g): On extremely bright days, the ND32 reduces the camera's shutter speed by 5 f-stops. getting shutter speed near 1/60th - 1/50th, allowing you to capture cinematic quality content even in the brightest conditions.