Drone Repairs & Warranty
- If you require support for your DJI drone, please proceed to: www.dji.com/support
- If you are interested in lodging a warranty or repair claim for a DJI product, please proceed to the link provided: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
- However, If you are interested in activating your DJI care refresh, please proceed to: www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh
What is the overall warranty/repair service process?
1) Request Service: Describe the product's issue and provide your information. A service case will be generated automatically for you.
2) Send Your Product: You will receive details for shipping the product to us based on your region.
3) Assessment and Repair: The DJI Service Center will assess your product and send you a quotation. The repair process for your product will begin after you've made the payment.*
4) Receive Your Product: The DJI Service Center will send the repaired or replacement product to your address. *If the assessment shows that DJI is responsible for the product's issue under warranty, your product will be repaired or replaced for free.
How long does it take to repair my product?
It takes approx. 5-8 business days to repair your product after arriving at the DJI Service Center. There are however times that the repair process can take longer. Some factors may include repair center backlog, postage times, difficulty of repair. You will receive an email notification after each step of the service process is complete.
How can I check the repair progress?