Buy your La Quinta Professional Crop Sensor from Rise Above in Sydney, and have confidence that you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We always offer Australia's best prices and support. For more info, click here
LaQuinta is the first of its kind: a single sensor, single optical path, high resolution 4 narrow-band multispectral UAV and ground vehicle camera for Precision Agriculture, packed with functionality like no other device in the global market; all without the multiple- camera- in- a- box misalignment issues or timeshift sensitive filter-wheel drawbacks.
LaQuinta is designed to feature all popular requirements, nice-to-haves and more into one user-friendly device at an unprecedented price tag.
Supported through value-added partnerships, DB2 Vision is able to deliver the full value chain by offering a complete solution to the end user.
LaQuinta aids in solving a worldwide growing problem:
- By monitoring plant health
- Determining exactly where fertilizer is needed (and where not)
- Determining if and where pesticides are needed and ..
- Control water usage by pinpointing exact areas of interest
IMAGE SENSOR AND OPTICS
- 1 single revolutionary 4.1 Mega pixel combined RGB + NEAR-INFRARED sensor
- 1 OPTICAL PATH WITH 4 NARROW BANDS! (as opposed to the "multiple cameras in a box"
method causing mechanical misalignment issues due to different FOVs)
- Multispectral AG Bands CWL/FWHM: Blue 430/40 - Green 570/30 - Red 660/30 - NIR 860/20
for crop-health analysis through multiple indices such as NOVI
- No damaging rolling shutter effects
- Up to 2 FPS in Full Resolution RAW - Auto or User selectable (frequency or x% of image overlap)
- Exchangeable lenses (M12 mount or C/CS mount)
IMAGE CAPTURE AND POST-PROCESSING
- Image post-processing in Multilayer/ GEO- Tiff
- Fully Compatible with 3rd party Image Stitching & AG Analysis Software (Farm lens/ AgiSoft/ Pix4D)
- RAW Multispectral image acquisition.
HYBRID SENSOR FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY
- Setup and Configuration over Android, iOS & Windows (Bluetooth) and/or camera touchscreen
- IMU/ GPS/ Geo-tagging/ Compass/ Altimeter for exact GPS location of the target, rather than UAV
- 64GB μSD card
- Internal Rechargeable Battery for 1hr + μUSB connector to charger/ external battery
- PAL video-out for realtime downlink
- Trigger in- and output
- Multiple unit connectivity for simultaneous capture (f.i. tractor boom usage)
- Dual Full Image Calibration through the DB2 Adapt-2-Light® / R-G-E-NIR irradiance sensor
- Custom UAV mount for easy attachment to your specific aircraft!
- Size & Weight: 78 x 58 x 56mm/ 159g - 3.07 x 2.28 x 2.20" / 5.61oz (incl 8mm M12 lens)
78 x 58 x 72mm/ 199g - 3.07 x 2.28 x 2.83" / 7.01oz (incl 8mm CS lens)
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.