Buy your Gremsy H16 Handheld Stabilised Gimbal from Rise Above in Sydney, and have confidence that you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We always offer Australia's best prices and service! We have a team of technicians who can handle most warranty issues locally, as well as repairs, maintenance and upgrades. For more info, click here
Gremsy gStabi H16
The advanced handheld 3-axis digital stabilization camera gStabi H16 has been developed for cinematography and aerial film making in professional environment. With only 2.2kg (4.85lbs), it’s super easy to be carried by any multirotors without issue. Moreover, It supports a multitude of professional cameras and lenses especially such as FS700, F55, C300, RED Dragon, Alexa Mini, etc. The gStabi Tuner application for iOS & Android is to adjust and change the setting of gimbal easily via a WIFI connection.
- gMotion Controller, designed and made by Gremsy, based on a 32 bit ARM high speed microprocessor providing super fast response and accurate calculation.
- Encoder – Ultra high resolution up to 0.005 degree- world’s most highest resolution available in gimbal market
- IMU sensor – Ultra accurate with temperature compensation and calibration.
- Auto Tuning Feature – one touch gains optimal settings
- Battery running time up to 8 hours
- Simple 5 minutes setup & Balance
- Quick release top handle to connect/disconnect handle in seconds
- Dual-operator configuration with remote controls (SBUS or SPEKTRUM).
- Friendly and intuitive GUI working on multiple platforms: WINDOWS, MACOSX, iOS, Android.
- Holds camera and lens combinations up to 16 lbs / 7.25 kgs
- Motion control on an ipad apps allows natural pan, tilt and roll.
- Cameras supported: DSLRs, Black Magic, FS700, F55, C300, Red Dragon, Alexa Mini, etc…