GPC introduces it's newest shipping case designed for the pilot who does not want to take the Phantom 4 props off during transit. The P4 Pro + case provides the ultimate in shipping case protection for your Phantom 4 or Phantom 4 Pro w/Standard Remote or with the Plus monitor. The P4-Pro+ is housed in a military grade SKB case and a polyethylene foam set that has the desired resilience of higher density foams without the weight of inferior foam products. The Phantom 4 Pro+ Props On case holds up to 6 batteries, and iPad 2 or mini (or comparable), 4 filters, SD storage card and a Hoodman or similar sized sunshade.
- DJI Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro or Phantom 4 Pro+
- 6 Batteries (1 in the Drone)
- 1 Charger
- 1 Charger Cables Storage
- 1 Radio (with P4 Pro + monitor or with iPad clips)
- Spare Props
- 1 iPad Air 2 or iPad Mini
- 1 Hoodman or alternative Sunshade
- 4 Filters
- 1 SD Card
- Exterior Length 22.92 in
- Exterior Width 17.98 in
- Exterior Depth 11.55 in
- Interior Length 20.5 in
- Interior Width 15.5 in
- Interior Depth 10 in
- Weight 16 lb
- Shipping Weight 18 lb
- Water-jet precision cut with closed cell foam to resist water and dust infiltration.
- Our custom foam is housed in a durable SKB military spec case used by military and industrial leaders.
- Made in the USA, Shipped Worldwide
- Industrial strength injection molded pull handle
- Four wide set in-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- Padlock holes include stainless steel padlock protector clips
- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-C-4150J)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus (MIL-STD-810F)
- Resistant to impact damage (MIL-STD-810F)
- Lifetime replacement guarantee
- Remember! - If it doesn't say GPC in the foam, it isn't guaranteed!
GPC Props On Hard Case - Phantom15 June 2018Excellent product, built extremely well. Great if you want to be able to carry your Phantom around ready to fly, with a heap of batteries and gear.