Buy your FUSE POWER TETHER FOR DRONES (MATRICE 200/210 SERIES) from Rise Above in Sydney, and have confidence that you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We always offer Australia's best prices and support. For more info, click
Drone Aviation Corporation - Taming Altitude with Tethered Drones and Aerostats
Drone Aviation is leading the UAS community in numerous unmanned technologies.
The development of tethered drones started in late 2009 as a potential aerostat system replacement. Drone Aviation Corp. is focused on global agencies and organisations in the commercial, military, research and law enforcement sectors. Customers include the US Army, US Marines, US Navy, US EPA, NREL, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Ecuadorian Air Force, many US research universities and US law enforcement agencies.
Taming Altitude is Drone Aviation’s approach to unmanned systems design, manufacturing and flight operations. Combining engineering, human factors-based design, software, and safety systems to provide a reliable, easy to deploy system.
FUSE, The Complete Tehtered Drone System for DJI Inspire 2 and DJI Matrice 200
FUSE is the most cost-effective tethered drone option available because it supports the most widely adopted consumer drone, the DJI Inspire, and allows you to tether it for unlimited and reliable flight time. The FUSE tether kit allows you to operate from 240VAC shore power, a Honda 2000i generator or the optional DAC Automobile Adapter that powers the drone directly from your vehicle. The automatic tether tension management system means that the smart winch will offer better control in stronger winds for flights up to 70m. The FUSE tether kit is not a simple power cable on the ground but rather has continuous power distribution monitoring that can provide a safe landing in the event of a ground power loss by using the drone’s onboard battery backup.
FUSE maximises your drone investment by achieving safe and reliable operation through ground power
Features & Benefits
- Unlimited Flight Time
- More reliability and control than free flight
- No permanent modification to the drone
- Fly in stronger winds up to 70m above the ground level
- Automatic tether tension management system reacts to tether tension to avoid entanglements and excess line spooling
- Military adapted sUAS technology
- Operates from 240 VAC shore, DAC automobile adapter or Honda 2000i genset
- Power pack charges to the TB50 backup battery in flight
- On board battery backup on vehicle provides safe landing in case of ground power loss
- Most cost-effective Tethered Drone option available
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.