Special-order. Lead time: 3-4 weeks from order, with export approval
Buy the Flyability Elios Industrial Inspection Drone with Professional Package from Rise Above in Sydney, and have confidence that you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We always offer Australia's best prices and support. We have a team of technicians who can handle most warranty issues locally, as well as repairs, maintenance and upgrades. For more info, click here
INSPECT & EXPLORE
Discover the first collision-tolerant flying robot, designed for industrial inspection professionals. Allowing for the first time access to complex, cluttered or indoor places, Elios is unleashing the potential of UAVs in a number of applications where their use was previously too dangerous or simply impossible.
Heavy Duty Package extras includes:
- Two Elios UAV & Pack
- Next Day Shipment (included for 12 months)
- In case of failures or damages, whether or not covered under warranty, Flyability will ensure a next working day shipment of a temporary replacement unit3. Once the failure has been fixed or the damages repaired, your unit will be shipped back to you. Upon its reception only, you will return the temporary replacement unit allowing you to enjoy Elios without interruption. For damages or failures not covered by the warranty, the cost of repairs will be notified to you for approval prior to proceeding and the repairs carried out by Flyability at your discretion. The next day shipment option can be purchased along or as part of any package, is invoiced annually and is active as long as renewed.
- First Periodic Maintenance included (1 for each drone)
- To ensure a proper and lasting functioning of your Elios, each unit must be controlled and serviced every 50 hours of flight time as described below under WARRANTY AND MAINTENANCE. The prepaid maintenance includes - at the best possible rate - the time, material and cost of repairs, as well as the shipping back to you. This prepaid maintenance option can be purchased, in unlimited number, only at the time of the Elios purchase.
- Additional Elements
- 6 batteries, 4 chargers, and 4 propellers
Decrease downtime and inspection costs, avoid confined space entry and increase worker safety by remotely accessing boilers, tanks, pressure vessels, tunnels and other complex environments inside your plant.
EASY TO PILOT
No piloting experience needed. Simply unpack, insert the battery and fly without risk of collision, damage or injury. The drone is capable of taking off and landing in any variety of environments.
HIGH RESOLUTION IMAGERY
Elios is capable of delivering images up to 0.2 mm/px, even in complete darkness. Along with its LED lighting and thermal imagery, it inspects and explores the unreachable.
SAFE FOR HUMANS
Thanks to its protective cage, Elios is safe to fly close and even in contact with humans and the surrounding environment. It can thus be used when the plant is still in operation without any risk of crash or injury.
What's in each Elios box:
- Elios drone x 1
- 2.4 GHz digital RC and video receiver x 1
- Samsung android tablet x 1
- Robot batteries x 5
- Robot battery chargers x 2
- Transport case x 1
- Battery storage safe bag x 1
- Toolbox with spare propellers and all required tools for maintenance x 1
- Micro SD cards x 2
- Spare cage pentagons x 5
- Warmer Bag for Batteries x 1
- Return folder: all documentation needed to send the UAV back for maintenance x 1
- [Included] phone and email support, unlimited
- [Included] 1 day of training with Rise Above (excl. travel expenses)