Buy your Feelworld PVR733 FPV Monitor with DVR from Rise Above in Sydney, and have confidence that you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We always offer Australia's best prices, but if you find a lower price elsewhere, we will do our best to match it! We have a team of technicians who can handle most warranty issues locally, as well as repairs, maintenance and upgrades. For more info, click here
This FPV monitor is a medium sized 7" screen with a super bright LCD and 5.8GHz 40CH diversity receiver, DVR and built in rechargeable battery. Excellent choice for your FPV monitor, or as a secondary backup screen for your friends to watch. The 1000cd/m² is plenty of brightness for outdoor applications where you need a bright screen, and the included sun shade will help keep unwanted light off the screen, reducing glare. The built in DVR makes it easy to record your flights with a touch of a button, and the integrated rechargeagble battery keeps your FPV grounstation compact and easy to use. Easily watch back your recorded DVR footage straight from the monitor.
This monitor will not go to a blue or black screen when video signal is lost or static. Perfect for an FPV application where you don't want your screen to go blank when the video signal is weak.
- Resolution： 800x480 pixels
- Dot pitch： 0.0642(W) x 0.1790(H) mm
- Aspect ratio： 16:9
- Brightness： 1000cd/m²
- Contrast： 500:1
- Backlight： LED
- Viewing Angle：70°/70°(L/R) 50°/70°(U/D)
- Multiple Inputs and Outputs
- HDMI, Audio, Video, RF input, Video, 3.5mm Earphone Jack output, DC in and with USB for upgrade, TF Card Slot
- Built-In DVR
- The built-in DVR allows you to record your incoming wireless video to optional microSD cards.You can set the recording resolution to 720 x 576, 640 x 480, or 320 x 240.
- DVR Loop Recording
- The DVR offers a loop recording feature that helps you maintain specific file lengths.You can choose intervals of 3,5,or 10 minutes,and when recording reaches the end of the designated time limit,the DVR will loop back to the beginning of the file and overwrite the previously recorded content.This mode is ideal for surveillance applications.
- DVR Motion Detection
- In motion detection mode, the DVR will automatically begin recording when a moving object is detected.