Buy your Atas Mini PDB Pro V2.1 from Rise Above in Sydney, and have confidence that you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We ship all across Australia and Internationally, and always offer Australia's best prices. If you find a lower price elsewhere, we will do our best to match it! We have a team of technicians who can handle most warranty issues locally, as well as repairs, maintenance and upgrades. For more info, click here
Finding space for electronics has never been easy on a mini-quad. With the new Atas Mini Distribution Board Pro, you can expect to solve this problem and have a super neat setup with key components such as a LC filter already integrated onto the PDB! Designed by hobbyists for hobbyists, this power distribution board is certainly an useful component to have on any aircraft from mini-quads to even the bigger sized quadcopters.
Easily connect all these to the OSD via servo connectors!
- FPV Camera (with configurable filtered 5V/12V supply)
- Video Tx (with configurable filtered 5V/12V supply)
- OSD (with filtered source voltagae supply)
- 2oz copper full plate PCB
- 3-6S batteries supported
- 70A constant, 110A burst
- 36x36X6.5mm with 30.5x30.5mm holes
- Integrated LC filter
- 12V step down regulator - 1A (With sufficient cooling! Else limit to 500mA)
- 5V step down regulator - 1A (With sufficient cooling! Else limit to 500mA)
- 5V/12V switch for CCD board camera (filtered power)
- 5V/12V switch for video transmitter (filtered power)
- 5V/12V output pads
- Filtered main battery voltage for OSD
- OSD bypass switch for no-OSD setups
- Shunt for OSD video in/out
Comes with right angle pins
User manual can be found here.