SP Racing F3 Acro Flight Control for FPV Racing
Notify me when back in stock
The SPRacing F3 Flight Controller was designed to give awesome flight performance based on tried and tested sensors whilst also providing unparalleled and I/O capabilities in a small and extremely lightweight form-factor using a next-generation CPU.The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you're into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it's perfect.
- I/O uses all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD SmartPort SBus GPS LED Strip Battery Monitoring Sonar 8 motors - all at the same time!
- On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup with out guesswork (Acro and Deluxe).
- Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster ARM-Cortex M4 core.
- Stackable design - perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards.
- 16 PWM I/O lines for ESCs, Servos and legacy receivers. 8 available on standard pin headers. 8 via side mounted connectors.
- Full support for Mult, OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
- Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
- Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display without needing flight battery.
- Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
- Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
- Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
- Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
- Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring.
- Wire up using pin headers, JST-SH sockets or solder pads. Use either right-angled or straight pin-headers
- Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation.
- Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
- can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
- Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
- Available in Acro and Deluxe versions.
- The SPRacingF3 runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system.
- Cleanflight comes with a detailed manual that is reviewed and maintained by the Cleanflight developers and community. No more out-of-date wiki pages and second-hand information.
- See http://cleanflight.com for links to the manual. PDF copies can be downloaded from the github releases pages. Ensure you reference the manual that is appropriate to your firmware version.
SP Racing F3 AcroBy: William on 10 April 2017Purchased for a spare but have used these many times in the past. Great flight controller. I don't use the supplied pins and directly solder to the board which makes a cleaner build. A must have as a backup.