Skunkworx SWH250 Mini FPV Racing Quadcopter Frame V3
Notify me when back in stock
Buy your Skunkworx Hobbies SWH250 Mini FPV Racing Quadcopter Frame from Rise Above in Sydney, and have confidence that you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We ship all across Australia and Internationally, and always offer Australia's best prices. If you find a lower price elsewhere, we will do our best to match it! We have a team of technicians who can handle most warranty issues locally, as well as repairs, maintenance and upgrades. For more info, click here
Designed by Skunkworx Hobbies, the SWH250 Quadcopter is a small, lightweight FPV racing frame.
The unique design of the SWH250 Quadcopter means that despite its small size you can still pack in all your FPV gear, 22 size motors and 6 inch props whilst still having a clear forward view for a vibration isolated Mobius HD camera.
- 1.5mm main plates and 3mm arms in pure Taiwan Matte Carbon Fiber.
- FPV camera mounting plate to suit most common board cameras and cased micro cameras.
- All hardware required to build the frame (fixers and fasteners).
- Optional: SWH250 Bush Hunter Upgrade Kit (highly recommended)
- SWH250 Quadcopter V3
- Material: 1.5mm & 3mm G10 Fiberglass, Taiwan Matte Carbon Fiber or Taiwan Glossy Carbon Fiber
- Wheelbase: 250mm
- Weight: 116g (including anti-vibration camera mount)
- Hardware: Black Nylon and Steel
- Motor mounts: “Keyhole” M2 & M3 mounting patterns to suit most common mini quad motors
- Flight Controller: Optimised for Naze32 and CC3D size boards
- Flight Camera: To suit 33mm board camera or cased micro camera
- HD Recording Camera: To suit Mobius style cameras or GoPro style cameras
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.