“Rise Above aims to hold the most common tmotor products in local stock. However due to the size of the tmotor range, it is not possible for us to hold all items locally. Hence, if the item is showing as out of stock on our website, we have a MOQ of 8 units for the order”. We cannot place orders for qty’s smaller than 8 units for items we do not hold in regular stock. If you need any assistance, please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ESC60A Output: Continuous 60A, Burst 80A up to 10 Secs.
- Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiCd/NIMh battery.
- BEC: Pentium-60A: 3A / 5V (Switch mode).
- Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM.
- (BLM: BrushLess Motor) Size: 70mm (L) * 31mm (W) * 14mm (H).
- Weight: 60g.
- 1. Extreme low output resistance, super current endurance.
- 2. Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal loss protection.
- 3. Three start modes: Normal / Soft / Super-Soft, compatible with fixed-wing aircrafts and helicopters.
- 4. Throttle range can be configured and is fully compatible with all transmitters currently available on market.
- 5. Smooth, linear and precise throttle response.
- 6. Our pocket-sized Program Card can be purchased separately for extremely easily programming the ESC at the field.
- 7. With a program card, you can activate the music playing function of the ESC, and totally there are 15 songs can be selected
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.