Polar Pro - DJI Phantom 4 PRO Filters - Cinema Series 3-Pack (VIVID Collection)
Notify me when back in stock
Buy your Polar Pro - DJI Phantom 4 PRO Filters Cinema VIVID Series 3 Pack from Rise Above in Australia and have confidence you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We always offer Australia's best prices, but if you find a lower price elsewhere, we will do our best to match it! We have a team of technicians who can handle most warranty issues locally, as well as repairs, maintenance and upgrades. For more info, click here.
- Precisely engineered for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro (Only fits P4 Pro)
- Cinema Series™ multi-coated glass for pristine optics
- AirFrame™ construction: featherlight design for smooth gimbal operation
- Includes ND4/PL, ND8/PL, and ND16/PL filters
- Special edition Cinema Series bronze color
- Includes filter hard-case
- Lifetime Warranty
The Vivid Collection Filter 3-Pack is part of PolarPro's new Cinema Series™ line. Featuring the highest grade glass and coatings on the market. the Cinema Series™ is for pilots who demand the absolute best. The Vivid Collection for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro contains rotatable ND4/PL, ND8/PL, and ND16/PL filters for reducing the camera's shutter speed, removing glare, and increasing color saturation. Each filter is precisely manufactured using PolarPro’s AirFrame™ featherlight design for smooth gimbal operation. The Cinema Series™ Vivid Collection for the Phantom 4 Pro comes with a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing these filters will last longer than your drone.
- Cinema Series™ Glass: PolarPro’s filter collection using the highest end glass and coatings available for pilots who demand the best. Cinema Series glass has a high light transmission and a low refractive index.
- Airframe™ Construction: PolarPro’s filter design specifically for aerial filming. Featherlight construction utilizes a precision threaded aircraft aluminum frame for smooth gimbal operation.
- ND4/PL Filter (5.67g): This filter reduces the camera's shutter speed by 2 f-stops and polarizes light. We use this filter most often when filming at dusk or dawn, or on cloudy days.
- ND8/PL Filter (5.6g): Reducing the camera's shutter speed by 3 f-stops, the ND8/PL is the perfect filter for partly cloudy days. The polarizing aspect of this filter reduces glare and increases color saturation.
- ND16/PL Filter (5.6g): Our go to filter when it is sunny out, the ND16/PL reduces shutter speed by 4 f-stops and polarizes the scene for capturing vivid colors on bright sunny days.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.