Polar Pro - DJI Phantom 4 Pro/Adv Filters - Cinema Series 3-Pack (VIVID Collection)
Notify me when back in stock
Buy your Polar Pro - DJI Phantom 4 PRO/ADV Filters Cinema VIVID Series 3 Pack from Rise Above in Australia and have confidence you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We always offer Australia's best prices, but if you find a lower price elsewhere, we will do our best to match it! We have a team of technicians who can handle most warranty issues locally, as well as repairs, maintenance and upgrades. For more info, click here.
- Precisely engineered for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro/Adv (Only fits P4 Pro/Pro+ and Adv/Adv+)
- Cinema Series™ multi-coated glass for pristine optics
- AirFrame™ construction: featherlight design for smooth gimbal operation
- Includes ND4/PL, ND8/PL, and ND16/PL filters
- Special edition Cinema Series bronze color
- Includes filter hard-case
- Lifetime Warranty
The Vivid Collection Filter 3-Pack is part of PolarPro's new Cinema Series™ line. Featuring the highest grade glass and coatings on the market. the Cinema Series™ is for pilots who demand the absolute best. The Vivid Collection for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro/Adv contains rotatable ND4/PL, ND8/PL, and ND16/PL filters for reducing the camera's shutter speed, removing glare, and increasing color saturation. Each filter is precisely manufactured using PolarPro’s AirFrame™ featherlight design for smooth gimbal operation. The Cinema Series™ Vivid Collection for the Phantom 4 Pro/Adv comes with a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing these filters will last longer than your drone.
- Cinema Series™ Glass: PolarPro’s filter collection using the highest end glass and coatings available for pilots who demand the best. Cinema Series glass has a high light transmission and a low refractive index.
- Airframe™ Construction: PolarPro’s filter design specifically for aerial filming. Featherlight construction utilizes a precision threaded aircraft aluminum frame for smooth gimbal operation.
- ND4/PL Filter (5.67g): This filter reduces the camera's shutter speed by 2 f-stops and polarizes light. We use this filter most often when filming at dusk or dawn, or on cloudy days.
- ND8/PL Filter (5.6g): Reducing the camera's shutter speed by 3 f-stops, the ND8/PL is the perfect filter for partly cloudy days. The polarizing aspect of this filter reduces glare and increases color saturation.
- ND16/PL Filter (5.6g): Our go to filter when it is sunny out, the ND16/PL reduces shutter speed by 4 f-stops and polarizes the scene for capturing vivid colors on bright sunny days.
DJI Phantom 4 PRO FiltersBy: Andrew on 1 July 2017Recently purchased the Polar Pro Cinema Series 3-Pack (VIVID Collection) lenses for my P4P+, astonishing difference in picture quality. Like putting sunglasses on your camera, an absolute must have. Unfortunately, the filter has to be removed in order to re-fit the gimbal holder, which is a bit of a pain.