Parrot Sequoia Multispectral Camera for NDVI Crop Monitoring
Notify me when back in stock
Key Features of Sequoia:
- Multispectral camera for agriculture
- Self-calibrated using the Sunshine sensor
- RGB camera 16 Mpx for scouting
- High photo rate (1 picture per second)
- Independent from the drone
- Standard protocol (PTP) for communication with drones
- USB powered
- Identify problem areas in a field that need attention and further scouting.
- Refine fertilization by detecting nutrient deficiencies symptoms.
- Optimize pesticide input through early detection of biotic stress.
- Control crop irrigation by identifying areas where water stress is suspected.
- Estimate crop yield by processing and exploiting agronomic indices.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.