- Designed to carry DJI Phantom or similar-size quadcopter with accessories
- Water-resistant, lightweight construction
- Top compartment for DSLR or compact video camera along with up to two lenses
- Exterior tripod holder
- Open front zip to carry quadcopter with propellers still attached – ideal for quick location changes
- Dedicated space for laptop or tablet up to 17" in size
The Manfrotto D1 is a custom backpack designed to accommodate a drone in the size range of DJI's Phantom quadcopter. Along with the drone, it will hold various accessories, including controller (transmitter), flight batteries, charger, GoPro or other flight camera, and more. On top there is a separate compartment for a DSLR or compact video camera along with two lenses. While in the case, the quadcopter's propellers will have to be removed. For a faster turnaround, you can mount the quadcopter externally and leave to propellers attached.
Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for your gear..
A specially applied coating to the fabric which keeps resistant to moisture
External Tripod Connections
This bag comes with the option and proper connections to attach your tripod externally.
Dedicated compartment for tablet
Included fold out protector which when installed creates a barrier between the wet outside and dry inside of your bag.
Protect your laptop during transport in the compartment. (See bag for exact sizes)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.