DJI Matrice 600 Heavy Lift Hexacopter Complete Thermal Inspection Package
Rise Above custom built professional systems are made to order in house. Completion time from order confirmation is usually around 2 weeks, but can take longer if customisation work is required. Please contact us for any urgent requirements
At Rise Above, we supply the highest quality professional UAV drones for a range of applications. These drones are custom built by our experienced team to be optimised for flight performance, reliability, and modularity. Our drones use market leading flight controllers, motors and components, which provide smooth & stable flight, as well as extremely accurate GPS position hold, waypoint navigation, target lock , plus much more.
To find out why our drones are superior to other systems, click here
Our customer service is second to none; we are available on call between 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, and 10am-3pm on Saturdays. We are located about 45mins south of Sydney, so you can come drive in and drive away! We provide face to face technical advice and support; call us today to come in for a UAV demonstration.
We provide a full range of training and certification services including RPAS courses, manufacturers training, operations manuals and more.
We have chosen only high quality suppliers for frames and components, and we are proud to be the Australian distributor for DJI, 3DR, Aerialtronics, Gryphon Dynamics,, Vulcan UAV, Tmotor, and many more major brands. This allows us to provide you with local support and warranty, as well as technical advice from our experienced team.
With local technical and warranty support, you can fly with peace of mind!
Contact us today for further information
This listing is for a Matrice 600 Complete Thermal Inspection Package, which consists of:
1. Matrice 600 Ready to fly System: assembled, configured & tested by Rise Above, including:
- RTK GPS A3 flight controller system - upgrade to cm level GPS positioning accuracy, and increased resistance to interference from metal & magnetic objects. The RTK is installed, configured and carefully tested by our in house engineers.
- DJI Lightbridge 2 HD Video transmission system (Gimbal Adapters, Gimbals & camera options are available)
- X-series camera adapter, with DJI Z3 Camera
- DJI Zenmuse XT 640 30hz fast Video Full Radiometric Thermal Camera (lens of customers choice) - please note any thermal cameras have a lead time of 8 weeks for delivery.
- Dual operator functionality with the addition of a secondary Matrice 600 Flight radio
- Retractable Landing Gear
- 12 x TB47S batteries total + DJI M600 charging system
- Upgrade to TB48S high capacity batteries at additional charge
- Smart PowerCharge Multi Charger - charge up to 6 Matrice 600 batteries at the same time!
- 2 x Inspire remote controller cable kits - to allow Smart PowerCharge unit to upgrade from 4 to 6 battery charging slots.
- Go Professional Custom Hard Case For Matrice 600
- Free Battery Protective Case - Free battery case wth custom foam to hold up to 12 Matrice batteries at once.
- Free 1 month trial of Full Version Pix4d Mapping Software
- Voucher for 15% discount on any phantom series, or inspire series purchase.
- Free Items included with every order
- HUGE SAVINGS - 5% discount on the total cost when you purchase as a package - save thousands!
- Up to 40 minutes flight times per battery set
- Up to 5.5kg payload capacity
- Full setup, configuration & testing – 100% Guaranteed ready to fly solution
- Manufacturer Training on system included in package
- Flight Handover Training included in package - 3 hours onsite with our team, including manufacturers training theory, (including manufacturers training)
- Ongoing technical & spare parts support - local technical, spares and warranty support from Australias leading UAV manufacturer.
- Rise Above Workmanship Guarantee - all of our custom built drones are guarantee to be free from workmanship defects, configuration errors, and are constructed to optimised for flight performance and reliability.
Please note, the Lightbridge outputs video to an android or Ipad tablet. This is not supplied with the kit.
What you can expect from your Matrice 600 ready to fly package:
1. Absolutely beautiful flight performance: a system that you can rely on, with high performance flight characteristics, impeccable GPS position hold and unparalleled reliabliity.
2. A highly modular system: the M600 has a range of upgrades available from DJI, and Rise Above has customised a range of payloads, for numerous applications, suited to the M600 platform. Contact us for more information on additional payloads for the M600 system.
3. Flight times of up to 40 minutes - flight times will vary with payload weight, however you can expect almost 40 minutes of flight with the m600, 6 x tb48S batteries, and the x5 camera system. Flight times will also be affected by batteries used, your flying style and a range of environmental factors). Times quoted are based on slow & steady flying for aerial photography.
4. Heavy Lift Capability - the M600 is designed to lift up to 5.5kg payload in flight, and has a max takeoff weight of 15.1kg.
5. Quick and easy setup, and pack up - the m600 fits perfectly into the custom cut Go Professional M600 hard case. So you can transport your system safely, & unpack & be ready to fly in minutes!
4. A safe, professionally built & configured, reliable drone that is built to stay in the air!
*CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE UNABLE TO TEST THE FUNCTION OF THE CAMERA UNLESS YOU PROVIDE THE ACTUAL CAMERA FOR THE GIMBAL. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION*