Lumenier QAV180 Mini FPV Quadcopter Frame Kit
Notify me when back in stock
Buy your Lumenier QAV210 Mini FPV Racing Quadcopter Frame from Rise Above in Sydney, and have confidence that you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We ship all across Australia and Internationally, and always offer Australia's best prices. If you find a lower price elsewhere, we will do our best to match it! We have a team of technicians who can handle most warranty issues locally, as well as repairs, maintenance and upgrades. For more info, click here
The Lumenier QAV180 Carbon Fiber FPV Quadcopter airframe is Lumenier's smallest FPV quad kit to date. It is designed around 4" props and 1806 size motors with 2300kv and up. The assembled kit containing Carbon Fiber Plates, Power Distribution Board and all hardware weighs in at only 85g. The included, but optional landing gear adds another 5g.
Like it's popular 'big brother', the Lumenier QAV250, the QAV180 utilizes high quality 3K carbon fiber that is precision machined for a superb fit-and-finish. The QAV180 is an awesome FPV racer and acrobat. The frame is designed to mount a 26mm FPV camera like the Lumenier CM-650 at a range of angles. Alternatively, the frame also includes a mounting plate to mount standard 32mm board cameras at a fixed 20 degree angle.
The airframe is designed to support both 3s or 4s lipo setups and can comfortably carry a 1000mah -- but 1300mah lipos fit as well.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 3mm thick "Unibody" main plate.
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, just like the QAV250.
- Flight controller cover plate includes cutouts for SMA connector and video transmitter as well as a holder for the included XT-60 Lipo pig-tail.
- Included Lumenier 4Power power distribution board and XT-60 Pig-Tail to power ESCs and FPV flight electronics. The PDB can optionally be outfitted with a Pololu 12v or 5v voltage drop-down (Pololu board not included).
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a 1000mah 3s)
- Support for 32mm board cams as well as 26mm cams in cases such as the Lumenier CM-650.
- Support to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
- Included Landing Gear
Airframe: 85g (with PDB and hardware), 90g with included Landing Gear.
AUW: The QAV180 is flown with an AUW of 250-275g depending on motor choice (includes all flight electronics and FPV gear, but without Lipo or HD camera).
Optional HD Vibration Mount
The QAV180 does not exhibit any vibration in the on-board FPV camera signal. For pilots that wish to equip their QAV180 with a Mobius, GoPro or GoPro Session, Lumenier offers a vibration isolation camera mount kit.
- 1x QAV180 carbon fiber airframe, board camera mount, 26mm camera mount, and hardware
- 1x Lumenier 4Power Power distribution board + set of 6mm stand offs
- 1x XT-60 Pig-Tail and silicone grommet
- 1x set of 10mm aluminum landing gear and vinyl feet
- 4" Anti-Vibration neoprene tape
- 1x Lumenier lipo strap
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.