InsPak X5 Carbon Fiber Backpack for DJI Inspire 1 X3/X5
Notify me when back in stock
The Bestem InsPak X5 is the best backpack for DJI Inspire 1 that's outdoor worthy. With Landing Mode configuration, all you have to do is land the drone, un-wind the props and put it straight into the hardshell backpack, camera attached and legs in landing mode! The X5 backpack features zipperless aluminum frame with combination lock and press-formed pro shoulder straps. The handle and straps are super heavy-duty. The molded core can accommodate 2 remote controlers, 5 extra batteries, 12 props and an iPad Mini sized tablet. The backpack was field-tested by several professional film crews and received rave reviews. The structure of the backpack is very solid and the water-resistant EVA shell made it all-weather ready. Own one today and you will never look back. Fits Inspire 1 and Inspire 1 PRO models.
The core is replaceable to accomandate future generation of Inspires and accessories.
Please note: backpack is made with 3D carbon fiber vinyl material. It's NOT made with real carbon fiber fabric.
- 1 x Inspire 1 or Inspire 1 Pro
- 2 x Controllers
- 6 x Batteries
- 1 x AC Charger
- 12 x Props
- 1 x iPad Mini
- And it still got room for more.
The InsPak X5 Inspire 1 Backpack Features:
- Designed to accommodate all your Inspire stuff.
- Carbon Fiber Vinyl material
- Legs stay in landing mode and Camera stays attached.
- Snug fit yet easy to pull out.
- Built for Tough
- Zipperless Aluminum Frame with combination lock
- Press-formed shoulder strap.
- Rain cover included.
- Emergency whistle.
- Hard plastic footer.
- Comfortable as your favorite backpack
- Ergonomically-contoured padded straps with chest buckle.
- Light weight and arched back.
- EVA shell makes it comfortable to carry yet sturdy enough to take on the real-world abuse.
- Material: Water resistant EVA shell, Supportive EPP core.
- Warranty: 10 years.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.