Gremsy gStabi H16 EcoFly
In response to meet the demand in mainly using gStabi H16 for multi rotors, crane, boom,… we release gStabi H16 EcoFly package. Thanks to removing handheld accessories (handle bar, joystick, stand,…), Multi rotor users save almost $2,000 while gStabi H16 EcoFly Functions and Features still remain unchanged.
Designed for Aerial Work
Built as light as possible to achieve longer flight time for aerial shooting. Switching between handheld and copter is quick and simple thanks to circular quick release system.
Flexibility and Mobility
The gStabi H16 can be rigged effortlessly using circular quick release to multiple platforms such as car mounts, cranes, booms, jibs, multirotors, buggies, cablecams,…
- gMotion Controller, designed and made by Gremsy, based on a 32 bit ARM high speed microprocessor providing super fast response and accurate calculation.
- Encoder – Ultra high resolution up to 0.005 degree- world’s most highest resolution available in gimbal market
- IMU sensor – Ultra accurate with temperature compensation and calibration.
- Auto Tuning Feature – one touch gains optimal settings
- Battery running time up to 8 hours
- Simple 5 minutes setup & Balance
- Quick release top handle to connect/disconnect handle in seconds
- Dual-operator configuration with remote controls (SBUS or SPEKTRUM).
- Friendly and intuitive GUI working on multiple platforms: WINDOWS, MACOSX, iOS, Android.
- Holds camera and lens combinations up to 16 lbs / 7.25 kgs
- Motion control on an ipad apps allows natural pan, tilt and roll.
- Cameras supported: DSLRs, Black Magic, FS700, F55, C300, Red Dragon, Alexa Mini, etc.
|Weight In Aerial Mode|
|Camera Cage (Standard) (L X W X H)|
|OS Platform Supported|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.