FrSky DJT-XJT 2.4GHz Transmitter Telemetry Module
Notify me when back in stock
The DJT telemetry transmitter module is a great choice if your transmiter is compatable with the JR modules. (as well as Turnigy 9x/FlySky 9x/EMAX 9x)
The Telemetry Radio System developed by FrSky provides an additional return link that is used for monitoring the Rx’s voltage, poor receiver reception, temperature, location, speed and so on.
The module is compatible with both the V8-series (non-telemetry) and the D-Series (telemetry) receivers.
Operating voltage range: 6.0V-13.0V
Operating current: 50mA
Output power: 60mW
Resolution: 11bit (3072)
- Advanced continuous channel shifting technology (ACCST SYSTEM) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments.
- Easy to bind and instant link-up
- Excellent reboot times
- All channels failsafe
- Quick response
- Very smooth servo movement
- Alarm on events of receiver (low battery voltages, poor reception, etc.)
- Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- Low power consumption
- Firmware upgradable
V8 series: (Non-telemetry receivers)
V8FR-HV, V8R7-HV, V8R7-SP, V8R4
D Series: (Telemetry receivers)
D8R, D8R-II, D8RSP, D6FR, D4FR
Compatible with the following transmitters:
JR: 347, 388, 783, U8, PCM10, PCM10S, PCM10SX, PCM10IIS, 8103, J9303, MX-22, MX-24S, PX, 9XII
Turnigy 9x/FlySky 9x/EMAX 9x
1 x DJT-JR Transmitter Module
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.