Drone Fishing Line Drop Mechanism for all DJI Phantom 4 Series
Notify me when back in stock
Fits to your existing DJI Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro +, DJI 4 Advanced, DJI 4 Advanced+
Drop mechanism. Latch opens and closes with simple press of C2 button on Controller.
Attached to base. Acts as Gimbal Guard also to protect your valuable camera.
Externally mounted so you can install yourself! Very simple clip on to legs. Replace front left light shield and you are ready to go.
Ideal for carrying out fishing line to ocean up to 2km tested with 20 ounces with Phantom 4 no problem. Maximum lifting weight 30 ounces.
all functions of Phantom 4 still operational including Camera with live feed to spot fish.
Features of DJI Phantom 4 Fishing Drone complete with Camera:
- Ideal for dropping bait out past the breakers at your local fishing spot.
- Completely external fitting, no need to open craft to install.
- Camera is still 100% functional. Drop mechanism acts as protection for camera/gimbal.
- Uses two GPS systems so will stay stable even in 30km/hr winds. Accurate to 50cm.
- Battery level warning on smartphone/Tablet, Phantom will return to home when battery level reaches 20%. Flight time 27-30 minutes per battery.
- Found your favourite spot? Waypoint it, and your Phantom 4 can fly there automatically next time
- The DJI Phantom 4 can travel up to 3.5km's depending on the environment. If it loses signal, it will return to home.Where it took off from.
- The DJI Phantom 4 can lift 25oz while still pulling line from a reel.
- Requires a modern Smartphone or Tablet which acts as the camera monitor and menu. So spot your fish then drop your line.
- DJI Phantom 4 Drone NOT included
NOTE: Downwards facing sensors must be turned off when using with Phantom 4 Pro or Pro + models. If you are using a Phantom 4, the downwards facing Visual Positioning System is not affected by the fishing drop but it is still recommended by DJI to turn it off when flying over water.
Heathkin on Drone FishingBy: John on 16 July 2017I originally grew up on the east coast and love fishing. I have not tried Drone Fishing yet but can't wait for the warmer months. What a great idea! Stay High!