- Includes Circular Polarizer, ND4 2-Stop, and ND8 3-Stop Filters
- Aluminum threaded design (updated) replaces stock UV filter (Pro/Advanced Version)
- Ultra-light HD glass adds only (1.64g) Polz and (1.06g) ND's
- Protects Phantom 3 lens from unexpected crashes
The PolarPro DJI Phantom 4/Phantom 3 Filter Pack includes the necessary filters to maximize the quality of your aerial imagery. The new ultra-light, high definition glass allows you to capture razor sharp imagery, and is light enough to smoothly operate your gimbal. Each filter weighs a mere 4.64g (CP) and 4.06g (ND's). The stock UV filter weighs 3 grams-therefore these filters only add only 1.64 and 1.06 grams to the gimbal when you remove the stock UV filter. Each filter is constructed out of lightweight aluminum and threads onto the DJI Phantom 4 / Phantom 3 camera for easy installation/removal (NOTE: you must unscrew the stock UV filter on the Phantom 3 camera to install our filters). If you are trying to capture high quality Phantom 4 / Phantom 3 video, this filter pack is for you.
- Circular Polarizer Filter (CP): The circular polarizer filter helps enhance aerial videos by reducing the amount of light reflecting off the ground, sky, or water. Removing this reflecting light allows the Phantom 4/Phantom 3 to capture beautifully saturated colors and improves contrast.
- ND4 2-Stop Neutral Density: This 2-stop neutral density (ND) filter is the middle shade used for filming on mild days, i.e. partly cloudy or during the golden hours. This filter helps reduce highlights as well as reduces lens flare when shooting into the sun. This is the most commonly used of the two ND filters.
- ND8 3-Stop Neutral Density: The 3-stop ND is the darkest shade and should be used on very bright days. This filter helps prevent lens flare, and reduces any mild rolling shutter. This filter also slows the shutter speed enough to blur the propellers when they are in frame.
Polar ProBy: Peter on 27 September 2016Fast delivery, great packaging and a good service. Will use Riseabove again. Thanks...