DJI A3 Flight Controller with GPS
Notify me when back in stock
Combining ultimate reliability with accurate flight control, the brand-new A3 series of flight controllers is ideal for demanding industrial and cinematic applications where reliability and customization are essential.
1. What should I do if the flight controller doesn’t connect to DJI Assistant 2?
2. What should I do if there is no response from the motors when I pull the control sticks?
3. What should I do if the aircraft flips over after taking off?
4. What should I do when the aircraft’s attitude starts to drift mid-flight?
5. What should I do if DJI Assistant 2 fails to shut down when the Micro SD card is locked in Read mode?
6. What should I do if a switch fails to function after calibrating the remote controller?
7. What are the functions of the P, A, F, and M modes in DJI Assistant?
8. What should I do if I can’t install the DJI Assistant software on my Windows 7 computer?
9. What should I do if “DJI Assistant 2 already running!” is prompted when DJI Assistant unexpectedly closes and restarts?
10. What should I do if the LED turns red after the firmware is successfully updated?
Hardware Installation Questions
1. What ESCs are the A3 flight controller compatible with?
2. Do I have to disconnect the red cable on a third party ESC to the A3?
3. Where should I install the IMU module and what is the distance range from the center of gravity?
4. Are the CAN1 and CAN2 ports interchangeable?
5. Does the A3 flight controller support the Lightbridge HD video downlink or other similar video downlink equipment?
6. Does the A3 flight controller support iOSD data storage?
7. How do I use the Intelligent Flight Modes on the A3?
8. Does the simulator support third-party remote devices?
9. Is the PPM receiver compatible with the A3 flight controller?
10. Does the A3 flight controller support third-party remote controllers to control the gimbal system when used with the Lightbridge 2?
11. Which gimbals are supported by the A3?
1. What is the iESC port in the A3 flight controller used for?
2. Does the A3 flight controller support the DJI SDK?
3. What are the advantages of the RTK GPS kit?
4. Can the A3 flight controller work at low temperatures? What is the operating temperature range?
5. What is the A3’s wind resistance when used with the S900?
6. How does the A3’s triple modular redundancy indicate system abnormalities?
7. Why are the LED lights blinking red and yellow?
8. How do I determine which IMU and GPS are currently being used?
9. Under what circumstances will the triple modular redundancy switch on?
10. Does the A3 have motor fail protection?
11. Can I use the A3 without GPS?
|Flight Modes||· P-Mode (Positioning)
· Atti Mode / A-Mode (Attitude)
· F-Mode (Function)
· Manual mode
|Return-to-Home Modes||· Smart RTH
· Low battery RTH (for DJI Intelligent Flight Battery)
· Low voltage RTH (for other LiPo batteries)
· Failsafe RTH
|Safety Features||· Failsafe mode
· Low battery level warning (only for DJI Intelligent Flight Battery)
· Low battery voltage warning (for other LiPo batteries)
· Custom flight altitude and radius limits
· No Fly Zones
· Motor redundancy (for 6 and 8 rotor platforms)
· Motor overload detection
· Triple modular redundancy (for A3 Pro)
|DJI GO App (DJI Lightbridge 2 required)||· Beginner mode
· Auto takeoff and landing
· Wireless flight controller configuration
· Flight data OSD (built-in data recorder)
· Intelligent Flight Modes: Course Lock* / Home Lock* / Point of Interest (POI) / Waypoints
* Course Lock and Home Lock work without the DJI Lightbridge 2.
|Supported DJI Equipment||· DJI aerial platforms (e.g. S900, S1000, S1000+)
· DJI gimbal systems (e.g. Zenmuse X3 / X5 / X5R/ XT /Z15 A7 / GH4 / 5D Ⅲ / BMPCC)
· DJI Intelligent Landing Gear
· DJI Intelligent Flight Battery
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL
|Rated Power||· A3: 5 W
· A3 Pro: 10 W
|Rated Peak Power||· A3: 8 W
· A3 Pro: 16 W
|Input Voltage Range||10.5 – 52 V|
|Static Electricity||· AD: ±8 KV
· CD: ±4 KV
|Operating Temperature||14° to 113° F (-10° to 45° C)|
|Weight||· Flight Controller: 66 g
· GPS-Compass Pro: 60 g
· LED Module: 15 g
· IMU Pro: 40 g
· PMU: 45 g
|Dimensions||· Flight Controller: 64 mm x 24 mm x 19.5 mm
· GPS-Compass Pro: 61 mm (diameter) x 13 mm
· LED Module: 27 mm x 27 mm x 8 mm
· IMU Pro: 34 mm x 26.5 mm x 20 mm
· PMU: 51 mm x 34 mm x 13.5 mm
|Supported Airframes||· 4-rotor: I4, X4
· 6-rotor: I6, V6, Y6, IY6
· 8-rotor: X8, I8, V8
|Supported ESC output||400 Hz refresh frequency|
|Supported Receivers||· DJI Lightbridge2
· DJI DR16
|Recommended Batteries||· DJI Intelligent Flight Battery
· 3S-12S LiPo battery
|Required Operation System||· Windows 7, 8 or 10 (32 or 64 bit)
· Mac OS X 10.9 or later
|SDK||· Mobile SDK
· Onboard SDK
|Onboard SDK Ports||API, CAN2*
|Expansion Ports||· F1-F4 ports for output
· F5-F8 ports for I/O*
OPTIMIZED FLIGHT PERFORMANCE
(SUBJECT TO AIRFRAME TYPE AND PAYLOAD)
|Hovering Accuracy (In P-Mode)||· Vertical: ± 0.5 m
· Horizontal: ± 1.5 m
|Max Wind Resistance||10 m/s|
|Max Yaw Angular Velocity||150°/s|
|Max Pitch Angle||35°|
|Max Ascent Velocity||5 m/s|
|Max Descent Velocity||4 m/s|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.