AT200 2-axis Servo Driven Camera Gimbal
Notify me when back in stock
With Photohigher in liquidation, the AV130 and AV200 gimbals are no longer available worldwide. Aerialtronics has purchased the rights to these gimbals, and has worked with the original creators at photohigher to produce a modified gimbal design which is now produced by Aerialtronics.
Specifications between the At130/AV130 and AT200/AV200 are very similar, and these gimbals are still the most suitable to use when needing different camera's and sensors mounted. Please note, the AT200 model is pictured above.
Rise Above are the exclusive distributor for Aerialtronics systems and products in Australia.
Please contact us for further information
- Weight – 590g with servos and external potentiometers
- Roll axes – 70 degrees total with 35 degrees each side with 10 turn potentiometer
- Tilt axes – 180 degrees with external potentiometer
- Gear ratio – two options 2.5:1 and 4:1 available
- Standard gimbal supplied with belt driven tilt axes
- Camera tray – 191mm wide
- Internal height – adjustable from 130mm min to 180mm max
- Suitable for Canon 5Dmk2 or 7D
- Weight: 590 grams
- Internal space dimensions:
- Height: 145 mm
- Width: 170 mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.