Buy your Aeromao Aeromapper Talon Fixed Wing UAV System from Rise Above in Sydney, and have confidence that you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We always offer Australia's best prices, but if you find a lower price elsewhere, we will do our best to match it! We have a team of technicians who can handle most warranty issues locally, as well as repairs, maintenance and upgrades. For more info, click here
The Aeromapper Talon offers the easiest way to achieve professional georeferenced DEMs and orthomosaics. Features a very strong EPO foam body with internal dual carbon fiber reinforcements, parachute landing system, 24 Mp camera with survey grade lens (the best optics for UAV mapping), fully autonomous flight, handlaunch (no launcher required!). Also includes long range control and long range data link (20kms both). All units are delivered flight tested and ready to fly. Camera is installed in panoramic orientation for most optimal area coverage with maximum side overlap.
Othomosaics of up to 1.5cm/pixel resolution are easy to achieve thanks to its low speed and incredible stability. UAV delivers georefenced imagery.
- Construction: EPO foam (extremely durable, carbon fiber reinforced)
- Wingspan: 2 m
- Length: 1.1 m
- Weight: 3500 grs
- Endurance: Now 80 mins with camera.
- Launch: very safe & easy to handlaunch (no launcher required!)
- Take-off: fully automatic.
- Landing: automatic return to home & descent. Loiters at selected altitude until pilot deploys parachute with a switch. Loiter circles can be relocated and adjusted during flight. Belly landing possible with pilot assistance in autostabilization mode.
- Parachute recovery system: ultra light & compact parachute with Kevlar lines. Very easy to pack in 2 minutes. Instructions provided in User Manual.
- Autopilot: Pixhawk by 3DRobotics
- Range: +20 kms for both data link and control.
- Data link: 2 way telemetry for in-flight commands. 915 Mhz, 20km range.
- Frequencies: 433 mhz control, 915 Mhz data link. +20Km range.
- Max. altitude: about 5000 masl
- Cruise speed: 50 km/h
- Camera: Sony a5100 with Survey grade wide angle rectilinear 15mm lens. +17 more sensor combinations are available.
- Failsafe: Automatically returns to home upon loss of RC link
- Flight modes: Manual, Stabilize, Return to Home, Fly by Wire, Auto
- Wind resistance: 30 km/h for flight. 25 km/h for parachuting down.
Uses: ideal for photomapping, remote sensing & profesional surveyors.
Maximum speed: 85 Km/h - Great stability and minimal roll & pitch oscillations in gusty conditions = no gimbal required for cameras & sensors.
Failsafe: Automatically returns to home & loiter upon loss of RC link. Other failsafe routines available.
Telemetry: battery status, alt, ground speed, compass, attitude,distance travelled, time on air (speech enabled), and much more.
Moving map display: drone position and heading, commands on map, fly to point on map, altitude changes, remote spot camera trigger, mission route, and much more.
Low battery warning: visual and audible alarm warnings. Theresolds are user definable.
Mission Planning: altitude, side and lenght-wise overlaps, orientation of the lines, start & end waypoints, flying speed and overshoots are user definable. Drone automatically calulates fligth time, distance between images and triggers camera automatically. Distance between lines is calculated automatically according to desired side overlap. A full complex mission can be created in 5 minutes or less in the field with no internet access. Instructions provided in Manual.
- Weather: all weather performance. The Aeromappers can fly in light rain. All it's electronics are enclosed.
User Manual: very detailed with lots of images, videos and explanations. Among some of the sections includes: initial familiarization with the system, battery & camera installation, preflight checklists, how to use flight modes, how to handlaunch and how to use the launcher, how to create your first mission, how to create & fly complete surveys, how to pack the parachute, emergency procedures, all about Lipo batteries, and more.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.