Buy your Aerialpixels DJI Lightbridge Add-on Joystick module from Rise Above in Sydney, and have confidence that you are dealing with Australia's UAV experts. We always offer Australia's best prices, but if you find a lower price elsewhere, we will do our best to match it! We have a team of technicians who can handle most warranty issues locally, as well as repairs, maintenance and upgrades. For more info, click here
Proportional Dual Rate, add-on Thumb Joystick for Futaba Transmitters. Add thumb stick (joystick) control to your Futaba Transmitter in minutes. Ideal add-on for single operator aerial gimbals. Making gimbal control much more easier than using stock Futaba dials or trims.
- Proportional control of Pitch and Yaw
- On-the-fly dual rate (2 speed) by button click
- On-the-fly invert axis
- CNC Machined Aluminum Matte Black Finish
- Single cable connection to Futaba Trainer Port
- Powers from the Futaba Transmitter
- Red LED Power Indicator
- Plug-N-Play Operation*
- 65CM Soft and lightweight silicone cable
- Weight 65g
- Metric tools for Mounting the Joystick Included (2mm and 2.5mm metric allen wrench)
- Double sided 3M Adhesive so mount the joystick
On the fly dual speed joystick function Once the joystick is centered, push twice (2 clicks) to change the joystick throw to half rate (half speed). This will reduce the Ronin response by approximately half which will help in making ultra slow movements and corrections. Push the button twice (2 clicks) again to resume full speed movement. When you power up the Ronin with the Joystick plugged in, the joystick will always start on full speed mode. The 2 click function break down
- Power up – Full Speed
- 2 clicks – half speed
- 2 clicks – full speed
- 2 clicks – half speed and so on.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Rise Above users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review